Friday, March 28, 2008

Here is the blog I wrote on MySpace to announce to everyone that we were expecting:

So, I'm guessing that most people who read this blog also read Robert's, and you probably already heard the news, so I'll jump right to the point....I'm pregnant!!! If you want to hear the thrilling story of how it all happened (I mean, not how it actually happened), take a look at Robert's blog. I can sum up how it all feels in one word - CRAZY. For the past month or so I have felt like I was on some hormonal roller coaster, and about two weeks ago I finally realized why.

I had started feeling really tired all the time, and I was crying a lot, which is not normal for me, and the big realization was when the smells of ketchup and peanut butter made me feel sick to my stomach. I really thought that I was just overanalyzing things though, and we had been trying for so many months I didn't want to get my hopes up and be let down. So suffice it to say I was VERY suprised when the test came back positive. The crazy thing is they don't even have you come into the doctor's office, they just schedule you for an exam around 8 weeks. So of course being the paranoid freak that I am, I wound up taking four tests over the course of about a week, just to be sure.

From the pregnancy website calculations, I should be due around February 15th, so we may have a Valentine's baby. I could never have imagined how weird my body would feel during all of this. I have never felt this exhausted before, and sometimes I get so hungry I honestly feel like I will cry or scream if I can't eat. I told Robert to watch out cause I might Hulk out on him one day if he makes me angry. Luckily I haven't really felt sick, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it stays that way.

Anyways...it feels so awesome to be able to tell everyone this, and we'll try to keep you posted on how things are going. I can't wait to be posting pictures of our baby on here!!!

No comments: