So, what has been going on with Jack lately? Well, he is definitely an explorer. When he wakes up in the morning, he doesn't start crying or pitching a fit. He simply sits up and plays with his penguin or his Pooh (bear, not feces). He's also been pulling himself up on things and I am very proud to say he's pulled himself all the way up to a standing position. I think he'll be walking in the next month or so even though he hasn't even though of trying to crawl yet.
That's about it. So, if you were wondering, you've been updated. If you weren't, then you just received a lot of useless information. The whole point of this was to say that I haven't really done anything worthy of story writing as of late because, even though it doesn't sound like it, I've been too caught up in mentally cataloging the genesis of one of my favorite tales, Jackson's story. I mean, come on, wouldn't you get caught up in watching this little guy?

(guiltless exploitation of my son's cuteness)
No comments:
Post a Comment