
Apparently this is the concentration face
Jack rolled over for the first time a couple days ago. I was sitting beside him on the floor, working on a paper for school, and the next thing I knew his head was practically laying in my lap and he was on his tummy. I immediately took a picture with the camera on my phone and texted it to Robert - what would we do without technology?! Yesterday I decided to lay him in the floor to get some updated pics (you know, because it had been like THREE days since I took pictures of him!) and before I could even get my camera out he was on his tummy. I think my favorite part about this new phase is the face that accompanies it (see above). Everytime he rolls over he makes that face, which is perfect because our friend made up a story about him being "Gummy the Baby Prospector" before he was even born, and now we have the face to go with the story. This picture makes me envision him in an old timer mining outfit, ready to set out and find some gold. There are more pics on Flickr that detail the entire rolling over process - even Sandy made it in, providing motivation in the form of licking his face until he rolled over to get away from her. Just kidding people. I only let the dog lick his face for like, five seconds at a time, max....
No comments:
Post a Comment