Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Monthly Update

How you know its time to update your blog - a friend calls and thinks there is something wrong with her computer because she keeps going to your page but it never shows new information. So yes, here we are again. Apparently I have at least one person reading this so I decided its time to update! And yes, I do have an absolutely ridiculous excuse for not posting. Our laptop broke and we had to send it in to be repaired, and moving myself and Jack into the office to use the regular PC just takes SOOOOOOO MUCH effort. My how technology changes us.

Things with Jack have been absolutely wonderful lately. He talks to us and we have little jokes with him, and just this week I found a way to make him laugh. Which is funny, because he laughs just like our friend Matt. He has also found a best friend whom we call Giraffey (I'm sure no one guessed that this friend is a little giraffe stuffed animal). You can lay Giraffey on his tummy and he gets so excited. He starts kicking and waving his arms around which makes Giraffey move, which totally amazes Jack. He will start pulling on Giraffey's ears and get her right up next to his face and then start talking. It is the cutest thing ever.

Robert and Jack made sure that I had a wonderful first Mother's Day as well, which started with sleeping in, while Daddy did all the laundry and fed Jack. I mean seriously, what more could a mother ask for than that?! Once I awoke from my blissful slumber I had to find my cards/presents which were hidden in the house. Overall it was a really great day.

In hopes that I can start posting more frequently, I am going to start a little series on Friday. It will mark Jack's three month birthday, so I am going to put up his birth story in segments, over the course of the next week or so. Which means that I have to finish writing his birth story, because I got to the part where we made it to the hospital for the second time and haven't had a chance to work on it again. But don't worry, there are three pages just describing the two weeks of frustration between our first trip to the hospital and the second! So come back Friday my one avid reader, I know you won't want to miss it!

No comments: